Noise is considered a serious threat to the environmental health. Some of the adverse effects of noise pollution are given below:
- It interferes with speech. In the presence of noise we may not able to follow, what the other person is saying.
- Noise leads to emotional and behavioral stress. A person may feel disturbed in the presence of loud noise such as produced by heating of drums.
- Noise may permanently damage hearing. A sudden loud noise can cause severe damage to the eardrum.
- Noise increases the chances of occurrence of diseases such as headache, blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- Noise leads to increased heart beat, constriction of blood vessels and dilation of pupil.
- Noise is a problem especially for patients who need rest.
- Noise may cause damage to liver, brain and heart.
Noise pollution describes any sound created by people, animals, and machines that disturbs the environment. With these noise pollution facts, you can better understand its causes, health risks, and protection techniques.
We master noise, we do provide end to end solutions, in residential noise, industrial noise, outdoor noise, vehicular noise pollutions, sound pollution, unwanted sound, noise isolation’s, Vibration control, & white noise control solutions.
For Noise Control Solutions and Perfections please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www,acousticsglobal.com